Clients hire us because we are able to do something they can't. However, unfortunately, there are some clients who feel the need to micro-manage web designers. In many cases, this is the result of a poorly-planned project. But in some cases, it is because of a poorly selected client. In his lesson, I will guide you through the process of selecting higher quality clients. Additionally, you will learn to prepare and deliver on your projects so that your clients can rest easy knowing that you are handling the project professionally.
In this lesson, we will cover:
- How to establish the right dynamic so that clients take you seriously.
- How to prevent inviting clients into the design process.
- How to handle client requests that are beyond the scope of the project.
- How to keep clients updated as the project progresses.
- How to prevent clients from becoming the designer and telling you what to do.
- How to separate yourself from the emotions of a stressful client.