As a web designer, it is easy for us (or our clients) to have doubts about the value of our work. The main reason for this is that websites are not tangible, for example, like the work of a carpenter or builder. Websites are digital and exist in a meta-verse called the internet, and for this reason it's understandably hard for us and our clients to truly appreciate their value sometimes. In this lesson, I will share with you some practical ideas for how you and your client can be confident that the work you do will bring value to their business.
In this lesson, we will cover:
- How to make the function of a website POSSIBLE and EASY.
- How to understand the difference between POSSIBLE and EASY.
- Two common examples of making functions of a website POSSIBLE and EASY.
- How every incremental improvement of a website compounds to create massive value over time.
- How to think about implementing this approach into your own design practice.