UI design, while closely related to UX design, is very much about how things look and feel. When someone comes to a website, we need to ensure it is clear and cohesive. This means all the elements on the page should be appropriately balanced, with the more useful information being available where and when it's needed.
In this lesson, we will cover:
- How to design with a content first approach.
- How to use colour to communicate a message.
- How to structure typography so that the right message is read at the right time.
- How to establish a cohesive look and feel.
- How to create an aesthetic that feels sophisticated and not cheap.
- How increasing your production quality increases your earning potential as a designer.